What you will be doing
Job benefits include
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities
- Excellent career progression
- A flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance
- Remote working possible (UK based)
- Pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more
- Experience creating front-end websites, with demonstrable knowledge of semantic HTML5, CSS3, and CSS pre-processors such as SCSS or LESS.
- Experience consuming data from and interacting with REST APIs.
- Experience of React Hooks, Functional components, and some knowledge of GraphQL
- Understanding or Experience of AWS, including Lambdas and serverless setups.