We are looking for a front end or full stack developer to join our growing development team working alongside data scientists, front end designers, software developers and engineers to deliver innovative data driven solutions across industry. You’ll play a key part in the development of a condition monitoring and machine learning platform for the offshore wind industry, working with Vue JS to deliver functional user experiences drawing on UX best practices.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside the Data Science and Software Development team, you’ll build web-based SaaS products, integrating data into bespoke user interfaces using creative and informative visualisation techniques. In the role you’ll create customised UI elements tailored to user requirements, and support Ada Mode’s front-end tech stack and interaction with backend services and cloud platforms.
Job benefits include
- Good pension
- 25 days leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Influential role within a vibrant organisation
- Demonstrable experience of data driven product development within any industry compatible across multiple devices
- Strong HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience with Vue (our preferred framework), React or similar
- Experience working with REST APIs and/or data driven applications
- Experience with version control (using Git)
- Ability to translate a design or concept into code
- Awareness of accessibility and adherence to WCAG guidelines
- An interest in learning more on backend development